What sets CATCH Scotland apart from other care providers is its ability to focus on meeting each young adult’s needs by offering adaptable singleton support that offers a bespoke solution which combines both care and vocational training.
CATCH is a flexible organisation and has experience of reacting to, and working closely with young people and Local Authorities to provide the most appropriate level of service at any given time in a young adult’s placement. The level of support provided is determined by the placing Local Authority and can be increased or reduced with notice.
CATCH can offer a variety of support packages dependent on a young person’s needs:
Vocational Training Only
- Training is designed around the young person’s interests and skills
- Available 9am – 3pm Monday to Friday
- A Part-time option also is available
- Operates every night of the week from 3pm – 11pm
- Supports both young people and staff
Full Day Support and Training
- Tailored to individual needs
- 24-hour support can be provided, then reduced when appropriate
- 4pm till 10pm
- Sleepover 10pm till 8am
- Wakened nightshifts are also available
- 2 early shifts from 8am to 4pm at weekends